Babu Weds Anusha

*Babu Weds Anusha*

"15th November 2017, Wednesday 11:05AM" 
My wedlock day. It's an official online invitation to all of my loved ones to make sure you are available on this auspicious day of my life. Your blessings mean a lot for me. I regret posting it on my timeline/blog rather doing it personally, anyway wedding invitation would definitely be in your inbox or letterbox or if possible in hand delivery. #BabuWedsAnusha 

Thank you, my wellwishers
Yours Lovingly
Kesari Babu 

Busy Life - Very Tight Schedule - Work - Study - Exams - Meetings -Other appointments etc., made me write above post #priorintimation
So, fix an appointment for me and set a reminder.
All employees are requested to drop an email today @HR of your respective companies seeking at least 1 day leave i.e., on 15th November 2017. 
 #blessingsmeansalot
#kesaribabu #manthrianusha #wedding 

Note: Be neither food inspecter nor critic  

Venue

Route 1 From Office to Venue

Route 2 From Jubilee Bus Station to Ilanthakunta Bus Stop

Route 3 From Neighbourhood 1 to Venue

Route 4 From Neighbourhood 2 to Venue

Route 5 From Home to Venue

Secunderabad - Siddipet - Illanthakunta - Venue
Secunderabad - Siricilla - Illanthakunta - Venue
Secunderabad - Karimnagar - Illanthakunta - Venue

Home Village Mandal Venue District- Rajanna-Siricilla Neighbourhood 1 Neighbourhood 2  Sri Raja Rajeshwara temple (A site of pilgrimage for Hindu worshipers.)

Comments